Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Foolin'

So I really just want the weekend and Marie to be here.

I don't know what it is. Nothing is overly stressful, I just want a break where I don't have to worry about anything. Money, drama, school, nothing.

I just miss Marie so bad. And I don't know the next time I'd get to see her if it's not this weekend.

Anyways...

-I did finally get a hold of Jeremy Pittman, so my Journalism final should be OK.
-I think I might be able to pull an A in Spanish, which means I'd get to keep my GPA at a 3.8. It's impossible for me to get an A in Sexuality (unless I get a 103 on my final).
-I hope I can find 5 pages of stuff to write about that Dennis Lehane short story I read for Gerontology.
-I am going to be exempt from my Music Appreciation (which really sucks by the way, because now we're into the dreaded "avant-garde" phase of 20th century music. Ugh) final as long as I turn my paper in on time.
-I may get to make up these hours I missed a couple weeks ago at work, which is nice because I need the moolah.
-Marie and I are getting each other concert tickets for our respective birthdays: I'm getting her Death Cab tickets and she's getting me Rilo Kiley tickets. Yay!
-Which reminds me...

I. Just. Want. To. See. Her.

That's all.

1 comment:

Marie said...

i want to see you so bad too!!!! i really want to come home this weekend more than ever! i love you so much!