Thursday, March 27, 2008

Am I getting too old too quickly?

OK, so here I am, a week and a half before I turn 20 years old. That means I've been on this planet for two decades. And I'm beginning to wonder, am I getting too old too quickly?

I'm wondering this because:
-I now prefer collared shirts to t-shirts.
-I prefer "quieter" music now (both in volume and style).
-I want to be out of college and married.
-etc.

So I want to know your thoughts. Am I getting too old too quickly? In 20 years, am I going to be the guy who yells at youth to cut their hair and turn down their music? And is this a bad thing?

1 comment:

Alex(andra) Cavnar said...

lol 40 year olds don't yell at kids!!!!!! When I'm forty I'm gonna be all tatted up and kick ass. But trust me I know what it's like to feel that way, but when you wake up on your birthday you're going to feel exactly the same as you did the day before!!!!!!! Just live everyday like it's your last and you won't have any regrets!