Friday, March 7, 2008

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

So I don't know why I'm like this lately.

But it's just I get into these funks when things don't go according to plan.

When people cancel things I'm looking forward to, I feel like they're bailing on me.
When I'm not having a good time at something, I feel like it's my fault.
When I don't have my own vehicle, I feel trapped.
When Marie's not here, I feel lost.
When I'm bored, I feel lazy and prone to do something stupid.

And when I complain about this stuff, I feel like a baby.

So I'm open to suggestions: what should I do? What can I do?

1 comment:

Marie said...

-don't worry, people aren't bailing on you on purpose. there were problems with the weather and you know how people freak out about that.
-some events just really suck and are really boring.
-i know how it feels not to have a car. trust me. even though all my good friends at school have cars, i still don't get to go where I want at the times that i want, and it really sucks. but someday when you buy your own car it will be a great feeling!
-aww don't feel too lost without me love! i love you so much and am always thinking about you, and am always with you even when i'm not there in person!
-and don't feel like you have to do anything stupid...i hope you won't...