Saturday, March 1, 2008

Home, James

So today was semi-interesting...

Stayed up late last night watching Spike Lee's Bamboozled. It doesn't all work, but it's very thought-provoking (i.e. Would a TV network broadcast a live execution for the sake of ratings?)

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT


Ate lunch with Lea. Only the second time I've seen her all semester, which is pretty ridiculous considering we ate together all the time last semester, but it was good to catch up with her. We mostly talked movies, which I of course could've discussed for hours.

Went to Spanish. Worthless as always.

Went to work. Did about 2 hours of manual labor, and an hour and a half of sitting around. Works for me, eh?

Got home. Had to go grocery shopping. Ugh.

But later I got to see Marie which was the highlight of my month because it's been that long since I've seen her. I love you so much, baby!

Finally, this was really weird: my parents didn't give me a curfew. I know, huh? I was gonna hang out with Cal after Marie and I exchanged our belated Valentine's gifts, but he couldn't for whatever reason, which was a slight bummer, because I really could've stayed out for awhile. C'est la vie.

Well, that's all for now.

Good night, and good luck.

No comments: