Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rantastic!

Strap yourself in and hold on...

It's...

a SupeRant!

-I hate that I can't stop procrastinating.
-I hate that this week is going to be hell at work.
-I hate that I don't have my own car.
-I hate that I won't get to see Marie until Friday (or maybe not even until Saturday).
-I hate that I've got absolutely nothing to cover for this major story for Journalism, and even if I did, I really don't know how to go about covering it.
-I hate that I never have enough money.
-I hate that I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get back from Africa (assuming I still go).
-I hate that I have to write so many papers soon.
-I HATE being sick.

-I love Marie so much.
-I love my friends from OverFlow.
-I love Queen. Seriously, I don't know if there's ever been a better rock band.
-I love my iPod.
-I love the way Donald Miller writes.
-I love going to /Film and reading all the latest movie news.
-I love leading Hupomone.
-I love that Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová won the Oscar for Best Song.


So basically, to quote Ellen DeGeneres, "My life is perfect, even when it's not."

Thanks to everyone who makes my life bearable. Really, you have no idea how much you mean to me.

2 comments:

Marie said...

wanna know what i love??


YOU! yes you, my love! i can't wait to see youuuu!!! don't worry about all the bad things my love, everything will be ok. i pinky promise. i love you sooo much!

Alex(andra) Cavnar said...

OMG!!!! Queen is the greatest rock band that has ever existed!!!! (well kind of!) and to think my dad got to see them live TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So jealous!! I love the ranting though, it's one of my favorite things to read and write!!!! But seriously just give it a couple more days and you will be happy because you will see Marie and then it will be spring break before you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!